Deadline: 01/05/24 - Delivered by 4:00 PM or postmarked no later than 01/02/23
Add to calendar
Grants to Iowa nonprofit organizations and governmental entities to enhance the quality of life for local residents in eligible locations. Applicants must attend a grant meeting prior to submitting an application. Areas of focus include arts, health, education, social services, cultural and civic programs, community enrichment/progress, and the environment. Funding is intended to benefit Humboldt County.
Project Focus Area:
Cultural and Civic Programs
In general, the Foundation will support three types of requests:
Projects of service to the general community or pilot projects.
Seed money to enable projects to demonstrate their potential or enhance services.
If you are not a 501(c)(3) or a 170(c)(1) governmental entity, you need to use a sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) or a 170(c)(1) governmental entity).
Mandatory Grant Meeting
December 7, 2023 At 6 Pm
Location: VFW, 412 Main St, Dakota City, IA
- November 1, 2023: Grant Application Available
- January 5, 2024: Grant Application Deadline - Applications must be delivered by 4:00 pm to applications must be postmarked no later than January 2, 2023.
- January 10, 2024: Committee Meets to Review Applications
- January 17, 2024: HCCF Board meets to Approve Grants
- February 2, 2024: GDMCF Submission and Final Approval
- February 16, 2024: Notice of Grant Awards Mailed to Recipients
- March 14, 2024: Grant Awards Ceremony - 6pm at TBD in Humboldt (Details Will Be Provided to Awardees)
- September 30, 2024: Grant Evaluations or Extension Requests Are Due
Deliver applications to:
City Hall in Humboldt
29 5th Street South