Foundation / Corporation
Texas Council of Teachers of Mathematics (TCTM)
11/30/17 - Postmarked
Grants of up to $800 to Texas K-12 teachers, university faculty, and math education groups to help improve mathematics instruction and student learning. Funding may be used to improve mathematics classrooms, help the school achieve mathematics-related goals, promote mathematics teaching and learning, or improve the applicant's ability to teach mathematics.
The following examples are suggestions:
- Tuition for mathematics or mathematics education courses at colleges or universities in Texas; tuition can be applied to one or two semesters of courses; if requested, funds will be sent directly to the university or college.
- Travel for a teacher to attend local, state, national or international mathematics or mathematics education conferences (such as NCTM, CAMT, or AACTM). Travel includes transportation to and from the conference, food, hotel, registration fees, parking at a garage (if flying), and incidentals (such as taxis, tips).
- Expenses for an affiliate to conduct a conference (such as room rental fees, printing costs, food for participants, custodial services, insurance, marketing give-a-ways such as luggage tags or sticky note pads).
- Resources for university faculty and/or pre-service student groups to promote mathematics education.
- Funds to a teacher for resources for the classroom to promote mathematics education.
GrantWatch ID#: 157323
Up to $800
The grant period is from February 1, 2018 through January 31, 2019.
K-12 educators, university faculty, and NCTM affiliate groups in Texas (pre-service teachers are not eligible).
Applicants must be current TCTM members.
Applications are due by November 30, 2017.
The recipients will be notified by January 31, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
If you have a question about your membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Texas Council of Teachers of Mathematics
c/o Cynthia L. Schneider
10015 Derecho Dr.
Austin, TX 78737