Foundation / Corporation
Wyoming Education Association (WEA)
Award to a Wyoming business or member of the news media for outstanding coverage of education issues and current events. The award may be presented to news commentators, editors, and special correspondents, as well as newspapers, radio and television stations.
Candidates will be judged on the following criteria:
- Interest, skill, and scope by which academic achievement, allied activities to education and professional issues of education are reported
- Consistent recognition of education as news
- Creation of an atmosphere that reflects in community interest and a willingness to put forth every effort to promote quality public education
- Excellence in defining significant developments in education
- Outstanding coverage of local, state, and national legislation that may have an impact on the quality of education
- Preservation of the basic principles of academic freedom and integrity.
GrantWatch ID#: 158341
Eligible recipients are newspapers, editors, special correspondents, news commentators, and radio and television stations.
Nomination forms are due no later than January 22, 2018. Nominations for the award shall be made by locals, districts, or state committees of the Wyoming Education Association.
More about the awards: http://wyoea.org/awards/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail application form with any additional attachments to:
Wyoming Education Association
Attn: Julie Schwindt
115 East 22nd Street, Suite 1
Cheyenne, WY 82001-3795
(307) 634-7991 x 103