City of Leduc
Grants to Alberta nonprofit organizations for activities that benefit the citizens of Leduc. Eligible program areas include recreation, arts and culture, parks, community activities, and social services programs. Funding may be used for operational expenses or capital projects.
These grants provide assistance to Leduc non-profit organizations whose activities benefit Leduc citizens.
- Recreation/amateur sport, arts, culture, parks, and other community activities: reviewed by Parks, Recreation & Culture Board (PRCB)
- Social services programs & initiatives: reviewed by the Family & Community Support Services (FCSS) board.
- Requests falling outside of the above mandates: reviewed by an ad hoc Grants to Organizations Committee, comprised of reps from council, PRCB and the FCSS board.
Applicants must allocate funding in one of the categories noted below:
- Operational: Funds are used for day to day expenses which may include staffing, training costs, salaries, food, facility rental and programming.
- Capital: Funds are used to purchase or upgrade assets that add value to the organization; items that the organization will tangibly own and keep, i.e. Facility enhancement, equipment purchasing. Applicant must submit 3 quotes as per the City’s Procurement Policy.
GrantWatch ID#: 158422
1 year (for seed funding), or 3 years (for ongoing funding).
Organizations must be nonprofit, registered (in good standing) and will be required to show proof of nonprofit or charity status. Organizations that are not nonprofit may be considered and must provide their Terms of Reference.
Grant Opens: June 1, 2018
Grant Closes: August 16, 2018 at noon
Grant Notification: December 2018
Grant Term: 1 or 3 year term
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit the forms by mail or in person to the Civic Centre:
Family & Community Support Services or Community Development
1 Alexandra Park
Leduc, AB T9E 4C4
Tabitha White, Family and Community Support Services
Natasha Albanese, Community Development and Culture
Community Development and Culture
# 1 Alexandra Park