Government of New Zealand, Department of Internal Affairs
Grants to New Zealand nonprofits, corporations and agencies for community benefit projects, activities, resources and services. Funding is intended for community or social services that help connect New Zealand communities and improve residents' well-being and quality of life.
Grant requests need to contribute to at least one of the following:
- Support volunteers
- Enable people to help themselves
- Promote community well-being and address disadvantage
- Promote community participation, inclusion and identity
Organizations making Lottery Community requests need to demonstrate the following:
- Their focus on achieving their own outcomes
- Their work together with others to achieve common community outcomes
- How they are responsive to the communities they serve
Overall funding priorities:
- Youth development programes
- Enhancing the quality of life of older people in the community
- Violence prevention
- New migrants/refugees
- People with a long-term/significant disability or illness
- People who are considered to be at risk or disadvantaged
GrantWatch ID#: 159189
Up to $750,000.
Multi-year grants are available for up to three years.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
0800 824 824
Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Friday 9am-5pm
The Department of Internal Affairs
46 Waring Taylor Street
PO Box 805
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.