Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation for San Benito County (CFFSBC)
Grants of up to $10,000 to California nonprofits for programs that improve the quality of life in San Benito County. Funding is intended for capacity building or for projects related to the environment, community enhancement, education and youth, agriculture preservation, arts and culture, economic development, and health and social services.
Proposals of Capacity Building Grants will be given highest priority followed by grants for specific projects in the following Fields of Interest:
- Agriculture Preservation - Supporting programs which sustain our robust farmland, and promoting our agriculture community
- Environment - Supporting programs which promote the best environmental practices for the well-being of our community
- Arts and Culture - Supporting new and traditional forms of visual and performing arts through education and experience
- Community Enhancement - Providing an enduring impact through the civic and historical aspects of community life
- Economic Development - Supporting projects and initiatives that lead to economic growth and prosperity for the community
- Education and Youth - Supporting programs which enhance learning and impact knowledge, skills, and attitudes
- Health and Social Services - Improving health and providing for basic needs and social service programs
All Matching Grant Applications accepted will be fairly evaluated and ranked based upon the most effective use of grant resources with emphasis on community impact, financial leverage, collaboration, and sustainability.
In addition to Capacity Building Grants the Grants Committee will also fund projects which include the following values and criteria:
- Creates a positive impact in areas of demonstrated need within San Benito County
- Supports diversity of the community with fairness and respect
- Addresses significant community issues
- Strengthens organizational capacity and accountability
- Encourages collaboration and coordination of service delivery
- Leverages financial opportunities from other funders and individuals
- Boosts management capacity to execute the project to conclusion with effectiveness
- Provides a concise plan for project evaluation and documented sustainability
- Demonstrates significant financial need and avoids duplication of service
GrantWatch ID#: 159367
Matching grants do not exceed $10,000.
Applicants who are awarded a grant during the first grant cycle must apply for their funding by October 31, 2019. Matching grant awards will expire if not funded by the deadline specified.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please submit your Grant Application to Gary Byrne at email@example.com.
Community Foundation for San Benito County
829 San Benito St #200
Hollister, CA 95023
USA: California: San Benito County
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants of up to $50,000 to researchers affiliated with USA qualified institutions for research in the field of pediatric oncology. Applicants must submit an LOI prior to submitting a full application. Funding is intended to increase the institution's capacity to conduct
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants to Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming nonprofits for education, job training, and community and economic dev
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu
Donations to USA nonprofit organizations for programming support for arts, pre-K-12 education, and literacy programs across the country. In addition, sponsorship opportunities are provided to USA for-profit and nonprofit organizations focusing on literacy, the arts, a
Grants to California licensed adult day care centers, child care centers, and after-school programs to supply nutritious meals and snacks. The purpose of the program is to provide access to quality meals that meet the nutritional needs and improve the health and well-be
Grants of up to $15,000 to California nonprofit organizations in eligible regions to provide community art opportunities and programs. Funding is intended for artistic performance needs, and to increase access to dance, music, and artistic programs. The Foundation looks