Foundation / Corporation
Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC) and Canadian Council of Forest Ministers (CCFM)
Awards of $2,500 to Canada Indigenous post-secondary students (ages 18 to 30 years) to recognize exemplary career aspirations and skill development in the developing industry of forest products. The award program will recognize individuals who demonstrate a strong commitment to their indigenous community, have strong academic standing, and demonstrate a strong commitment to the forest products industry.
GrantWatch ID#: 160132
Two Awards will be offered.
Each winner will receive:
-Travel to receive the award (Travel for 1 or 2 people, including airfare, meals, and 2 nights’ accommodation)
-A commemorative award
1. Demonstrates strong academic standing; and
2. Is currently enrolled in a post-secondary study program (e.g. apprenticeship, trades, college, CEGEP, university); and
3. Demonstrates a commitment to forest sector, such as volunteering or working for the forest products industry; and
4. Demonstrates a commitment to the Indigenous community;
5. Is Canadian; and
6. Is First Nations, Inuit, or Métis; and
7. Is between the ages of 18–30 (proof of age required); and
8. Has not won this award in the last 3 years.
Nominations are due March 31, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Nominations should be sent to:
Administrative Assistant, Communications and
Forest Products Association of Canada
99 Bank Street, Suite 410
Ottawa, ON K1P 6B9
Tel: 613-563-1441 ext 313
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon