Daily Prize Applicant Eligibility:
- Project Green Challenge (the “Challenge”) is open to anyone, but only students who are enrolled at a high school, college/university, or graduate school, or are home schooled at the high school level and are a resident of the United States are eligible to win daily prizes.
- Officers, directors, advisory board, interns, prior PGC Challenge finalists, or winners and employees of Turning Green (the “Sponsor”), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Challenge, and their immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, are not eligible to participate or win.
- If you are a minor, you must have your parentʼs or legal guardianʼs permission to participate in the Challenge.
- Only students enrolled in high school, college or university, or graduate school are eligible to be selected as a Challenge Finalist, and must be available to travel Nov. 15 – Nov. 20, 2017. Finalists from prior years and TG interns who wrote PGC challenges are not eligible to participate.
- Students must be 16 years old by November 1, 2017.
- Only one student will be selected as a Finalist from each school.
If you are participating as a team, please see the following rules:
– Each team can be no more than 4 people; there may be multiple teams from a particular school but an individual may only register for and participate on one team. An individual can compete on their own or as a team but not both. All participants must be registered.
– Any member of the team can upload deliverables each day under the team name.
– If the team wins a prize, the team leader would receive one prize for the team.
– If a team applies and is selected for the Challenge Finals at the end of October, only one person would represent the team at the Challenge Finals and the prize package would be awarded to that person.