Foundation / Corporation
Ottumwa Regional Legacy Foundation (ORLF)
10/15/17 5:00 PM CST
Grants ranging from $2,500 to $30,000 to Wapello County, Iowa nonprofits for programs that improve the quality of life for local residents through programs in the areas of health, education, and community vitality. Funding is intended to address human services, recreational programming, art, cultural, and humanities needs and issues.
Priority is given to programs and projects most likely to have a positive impact on area residents.
Further purposes of the Bright Ideas Community Enrichment Fund include, but are not limited to, providing for thepromotion of and expanding access and distribution of human services, recreational programming, art, cultural, and humanities needs and issues of the City of Ottumwa and Wapello County.
GrantWatch ID#: 162390
Eligible projects for this program will range in size from $2,500 to $30,000.
ORLF will fund only single year grants, no multiple year grants will be funded through this program.
The applying organization must be an IRS designated 501(c)(3) not for profit providing services in Wapello County.
Application submission to the Bright Ideas Community Enrichment fund will not be considered:
- To individuals or for profit organizations
- For event sponsorships
- To organizations that do not have a 501(c)3 status
- To organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender or sexual orientation
- To programs that do not fall within the specified geographic region
- To sectarian religious activities or direct political lobbying
- For debt reduction
- From organizations that have not completed a requested follow-up report or evaluation form from a previous grant award
The application cycle is currently open. Applications may be submitted until the deadline of October 15, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. CST.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=ottumwa
Amy Nossaman, Grants Program Manager
Ottumwa Regional Legacy Foundation
111 E. Main
Ottumwa, IA 52501
USA: Iowa: Wapello County