Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Western PA and Eastern OH
Grants to Trumball, Ohio and Mercer and Lawrence, Pennsylvania nonprofits, religious organizations, municipalities, libraries, and schools for programs that benefit the local communities. Applicants must submit a letter of intent to the Foundation before applying.
The Foundation has provided funding to organizations for after-school educational programs, transportation renovations in a park, a family fitness center, programs for single mothers, and financial literacy programs for children and youth.
GrantWatch ID#: 167070
- Be a 501(c)(3) as determined by the IRS, faith-based organization, or government entity (i.e. libraries, schools, etc.)
- Provide services within the counties of Mercer and/or Lawrence in Pennsylvania and/or Trumbull in Ohio.
- Be current on all final reports for grants from the Foundation; if an agency has a program currently being funded by the Foundation and the final report is not yet due, the applicant must submit an interim report letting the Foundation know the progress of the applicant's program or project when applying for a new grant.
Step 1 – Submit an initial Letter of Intent via email to Kyle English.
Step 2 – Upon approval and by invitation the applicant will then be asked to submit a Full Grant Application.
Step 3 – Upon receipt of a Full Grant Application, the Community Foundation will contact the applicant to inform them of the remaining steps of the application process.
Step 4 – All eligible grant applications received by the quarterly deadline will be placed on the agenda for the upcoming Board Meeting. Following the Board Meeting, applicants will be contacted and informed of the status of their grant request.
- First Quarter: February 15th
- Second Quarter: May 15th
- Third Quarter: August 15th
- Fourth Quarter: November 15th
About the Foundation:
Current Grant Requests:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Kyle English, Executive Director
7 West State Street, Suite 301
Sharon PA, 16146
Fax: 724. 983.9044
USA: Ohio: Trumbull County; Pennsylvania: Mercer and/or Lawrence Counties