Foundation / Corporation
Massachusetts Convention Center Authority (MCCA)
Grants of up to $5,000 to Boston, Massachusetts nonprofit organizations for neighborhood improvement and programs involving at-risk youth, seniors or women. Neighborhood programs are intended to revitalize and improve neighborhoods to better the tourist, convention, or visitor experience.
GrantWatch ID#: 168632
Grants shall not exceed $5,000.
Proposals for grants will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Organizations must be based in Boston
- Organizations receiving funding must be a recognized 501c3
- No capital campaign funding
- No donations to political causes or political action committees
- Organizations will be required to furnish a purpose for their request (e.g., new education program, 2018 annual event, etc.)
- Preference shall be given to organizations who have never received an MCCA grant in the past.
Applications for the current grant cycle must be received by March 29, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please submit original, completed applications directly to:
Mark O’Leary, Communication & External Relations Assistant Manager
Community Partnership & Hospitality Scholarship Fund
Massachusetts Convention Center Authority
415 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210
USA: Massachusetts: Boston