Grants to New York nonprofit social service and health organizations in eligible regions to benefit local children and youth in need. Funding is intended to assist organizations providing services to youth with disabilities and youth who are economically disadvantaged. Eligible applicants are organizations whose primary mission is to assist children in need in the Western New York area.
Innovative programs that directly assist Western New York children in need.
Equipment and physical improvements for organizations dedicated to programs for disadvantaged children and teens.
The Foundation gives priority to organizations that can demonstrate definitively how the funds will be used.
The Kelly for Kids Foundation Community Grants are awarded to charitable not-for-profit 501 (C)(3) organizations whose primary mission is to assist children in need in the Western New York area.
Kelly for Kids Foundation Community Grant DOES NOT:
- Provide grants to individuals.
- Purchase sponsorships (e.g., program advertising, corporate table, golf holes) at the organization’s special events.
- Provide funding for public playgrounds.
- Fund local chapters of national organizations that send a substantial portion of the grant to the national office.
- Fund governmental programs of lobbying efforts.
- Provide grants for overhead or general operating expenses.
All applications must be postmarked by: Monday, October 23rd 2023