BROOMFIELD COMMUNITY FOUNDATION and Broomfield Department of Human Services (BDHS)
Funding or PIN Number:
USA: Colorado: Broomfield
LOI Date: 08/21/23 Deadline: 10/05/23 5:00 PM
Add to calendar
Grants to Colorado nonprofit organizations in eligible locations to benefit residents. Applicants must submit a pre-qualification form prior to submitting an application. Funding is intended for human services programs that serve local citizens. The Foundation is interested in funding collaborative initiatives and/or innovative programs. Eligible applicants must use funds to benefit Broomfield residents.
To be eligible for funding, the applicant agency must:
- Submit a completed Broomfield Community Foundation Grant Application including all required attachments;
- Provide legal documentation of its 501(c)(3) or equivalent tax-exempt status; and,
- Sufficiently demonstrate that services will be provided to Broomfield residents.
- If you are working with a school or other organization within the community, provide a letter(s) of support from them that show they desire your services.
- Funds may not be used for religious programming/activities, for proselytizing activities, or for the purchase, development or distribution of materials or information that promote a particular religion or faith.
- Funds may not be used to lobby for or support political issues or candidates.
- Funds cannot be used as grants or gifts to individuals.
- Funds cannot be used for trip and/or event sponsorships.
Online informational session on Wed., Aug. 16 at 10:30 a.m.
1. The mandatory pre-qualification form opens Aug. 8.
2. Interested non-profits are invited to attend an online informational session on Wed., Aug. 16 at 10:30 a.m. The recording of this meeting will be available.
3. Pre-qualification forms are due by 5 p.m. on Mon., Aug. 21 and all organizations must submit a pre-qualification form in order to submit an application for funding.
4. Qualified agencies will receive individual invites on Fri., Sept. 1 with the application link. Applications must be submitted by October 5th by 5 pm. Late applications will not be accepted.