Foundation / Corporation
Midlands Community Foundation (MCF)
08/01/19 5:00 PM
Grants starting at $1,000 to Nebraska nonprofit organizations to improve the quality of life for individuals and families living in Sarpy and Cass Counties. The Foundation is particularly interested in supporting programs focusing on health, arts and culture, community, education, recreation, economic development, and human services. Grants are awarded based on the needs of the service area.
Funding may be used for:
- Beneficiary involvement: projects and programs that involve people who are expected to benefit from the grant;
- Capital projects, such as construction, remodeling additions to existing buildings, and equipment purchases (only if the grant can make a difference/impact);
- Challenge gifts under which grant awards will be authorized, provided other donors make matching gifts; and to promote leverage for generating additional funds;
- Innovative programs that represent an efficient approach to serving community needs and opportunities;
- Ongoing programs as evidenced by plans for continuation beyond the initial funding period;
- Partnerships: those organizations that partner and work cooperatively with other agencies in the community;
- Seed grants to initiate promising new projects or programs, thus allowing them to demonstrate their usefulness to the community; and assist those populations not presently being adequately served;
- Unusual or urgent funding; and
- Volunteer involvement - programs enlisting volunteer participation and citizen involvement.
GrantWatch ID#: 172064
Grant requests must be greater than $1,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications must be mailed or hand-delivered to:
Midlands Community Foundation
217 North Jefferson Street
Papillion, NE 68046
Tonee Gay, Executive Director
USA: Nebraska: Sarpy and Cass Counties