Grants to North Dakota nonprofits as well as city or state government entities (such as schools, park districts, etc.) in eligible areas to enhance the lives of residents. Previous grants have been awarded for nutrition services for elderly residents, new playground equipment at a local school, building a new roof at a local senior center, and historic preservation projects. Eligible organizations must serve Anamoose area residents.
- Organizations must be recognized under IRS code 501(c)(3) to qualify for a grant. Any organization with an official relationship to city or state government (school, park district etc.) would also qualify.
- Grants to religious organizations will be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations that serve the Anamoose area.
- Grants will not be given to organizations requesting funds for day-to-day operations.
- No grants shall be made to individuals.
Accepting Submissions from 05/01/2023 to 09/01/2023.