Foundation / Corporation
08/01/19 - for Human Services and Civic Engagement applications.
Grants to Atlanta, Georgia nonprofit organizations and qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems, for programs for low- and moderate-income individuals and families in the areas of community development and education. Funding will also be considered for arts and culture, civic engagement, the environment and human services.
Note: For the purposes of these grants, “low- and moderate-income” is defined as income less than 80 percent of the area median income for the community served.
The Metro Atlanta region consists of the following counties: Carroll, Cobb, Coweta, Clayton, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Paulding, Rockdale, Spalding.
Wells Fargo makes grants in two primary areas:
Wells Fargo serves low-and-moderate income communities in the areas of:
- Affordable housing
- Financial literacy
- Employment training and job development (workforce development)
- Community revitalization and stabilization
- Wells Fargo supports organizations and programs that work to eliminate the K-12th grade achievement gap in public education through curriculum-based school programs.
Wells Fargo also considers grants to organizations that support the following areas:
Arts and Culture
- Arts and culture, science, and history organizations that advance education
- Access and participation in cultural experiences for the broader community
- Civic leadership and cultural diversity
- Preserve the environment through education programs
- Enable and sustain independence for individuals and families
GrantWatch ID#: 172889
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Take the eligibility quiz and apply online:
Community Affairs Officer
171 17th Street, MAC G0128-07C
Atlanta, GA 30363
USA: Georgia: Carroll, Cobb, Coweta, Clayton, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Paulding, Rockdale, and Spalding Counties