Foundation / Corporation
Kansas Health Foundation (KHF)
08/30/19 5:00 PM CST
Grants of up to $25,000 to Kansas nonprofits, churches, and government agencies for programs that will enhance the health of state residents. Funding is focused on four key impact areas: healthy behaviors, educational attainment, civic and community engagement, and access to care.
2019 Request for Proposals designed to make progress toward one or more of these goals:
- Increased fourth-grade reading proficiency
- Increased access to healthcare
- Increased access to and consumption of healthy foods
- Increased physical activity
- Reduced tobacco use and exposure
- Foster civic and community engagement among Kansans working toward any of the above goals
KHF will consider proposals submitted for this Impact and Capacity Grants (ICG) Initiative Request for Proposals (RFP) opportunity designed to support either impactful projects or organizational capacity-building efforts from organizations that meet two basic criteria:
- The applicant organization’s mission aligns with KHF’s strategic focus to reduce disparities in one or more of the key impact areas.
- The applicant organization is actively working toward one or more of the stated goals of this RFP.
Available funding is designed to support:
- New effort(s), referring to a new project, initiative or other work in which the organization has not previously engaged
- Expansion effort(s), where the organization has identified a sustainable way to serve new populations or additional geographic areas, for example, through a previously-established program or initiative.
GrantWatch ID#: 173150
Up to $25,000
The maximum length of a KHF Impact or Capacity Building grant term is 24 months.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Kansas Health Foundation Communities Portal: https://kansashealth.force.com/grantee/FGM_Portal__CommunitySignin?startURL=%2Fgrantee%2Fapex%2FFGM_Portal__CommunityDashboard%3Fsfdc.tabName%3D01r0a000000yebV
Natalie Olmsted, KHF Program Assistant
Kansas Health Foundation
309 E. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67202