Foundation / Corporation
Junior League of Augusta (JLA), Georgia
09/29/17 5:00 PM Receipt
Grants to Georgia and South Carolina nonprofit community organizations to provide services that benefit local communities within the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA). Funding must be requested for a specific purpose and all grants must be used in Augusta area communities.
GrantWatch ID#: 173573
If an applicant is unable to spend said monies for the purpose for which the monies are granted, the funds must be returned to the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia, Inc. by September 1, 2018.
An application for a CEF is included herein. Applicants must:
1. Be a nonprofit organization with tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status with the IRS.
2. Use these funds within the CSRA.
3. Have a local Board of Directors.
4. Have their request approved by the Community Council.
5. Have their proposal presented by an individual who is not a member of the Community Council.
6. Requests for religious or political purposes, fund-raising drives, capital campaigns, or travel expenses shall not be considered.
The Junior League Community Council will determine the designation and amounts of individual grants. CEF applications need to be received to the Junior League of Augusta by 5:00 PM, Friday, September 29, 2017.
Agencies will be notified regarding CEF funding by November 1, 2017 and awarded at the Holiday Market event November 12, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Junior League of Augusta, Georgia
375 Highland Avenue
Augusta, Georgia 30909
Attention: Community Enabling Fund
USA: Georgia: Central Savannah River Area; South Carolina: Central Savannah River Area