Foundation / Corporation
New York State Dental Foundation (NYSDF)
Awards of up to $5,000 to recognize New York community health centers and service programs to recognize excellence in children's dental health. Awards are intended to recognize and support efforts in education, access, and capacity building with respect to oral health care for children. Nominated community health centers or service programs must answer the following questions:
- How is the organization setting higher standards of oral health care and quality to better meet the challenges of the future?
- How is the applicant driving innovation in oral health care delivery?
- How is the program improving oral health outcomes within communities?
- What is the organization doing to move New York State in new directions to meet the oral healthcare needs of children?
- How does the program target education, screening and prevention, and access?
- How does the programming expand current capacity?
GrantWatch ID#: 173857
Up to $5,000
New York community health centers and service programs are eligible to apply.
Once-a-year activities are NOT eligible for GKAS Award consideration.
Winners will be announced at the end of the year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mercedes Susi, Grant Project Coordinator, NYSDF
Submit the nomination package to:
Laura Leon, Director
NYS Dental Foundation
20 Corporate Woods Boulevard, Suite 602
Albany, NY 12211
Or, fax to: (518)465-3219
Questions to: (800) 255-2100
USA: New York City; New York