Foundation / Corporation
Grants to Ohio nonprofit organizations in the Centerville and Washington Township Area for programs that will benefit local communities. Focus will be placed on the areas of arts and humanities, civic affairs, the environment and conservation, health, education, and social services.
The Foundation supports projects that:
- Encourage more efficient use of community resources and promote coordination, cooperation and sharing among organizations and the elimination of duplicated services.
- Test or demonstrate new approaches and techniques in the solution of important community problems.
- Could not be accomplished with other sources of support.
- Promote volunteer participation and citizen involvement in community affairs.
- Strengthen non-profit agencies and institutions by reducing operating costs increasing public financial support and/or improving internal management.
GrantWatch ID#: 174600
Nonprofits benefiting the Centerville-Washington Township area are eligible to apply.
- Provide the principal source of support to an organization or activity
- Organizations located outside the community
- Establish or add to endowment funds
- Individuals, except for scholarship purposes
- Fund specific scientific, medical or academic research
- Sectarian activities of religious organization
- For-profit organizations
Written applications can be submitted to the Foundation by March 1 and September 1, 2017. Foundation members may assist any person in determining eligibility and clarification on the application process and deadlines. The Board responds to all applications within 90 days of the request.
The Board may request a presentation by the grantseeker. If a grantseeker wants to make a presentation, the Board president must approve.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to:
P.O. Box 41125
Centerville, Ohio 45441
For questions, please contact:
USA: Ohio: Centerville-Washington Township Area