Foundation / Corporation
Silicon Valley REALTORS Charitable Foundation (SILVAR)
Grants to California nonprofit organizations for projects in the areas of education, housing, and youth. Funding is primarily intended for projects that benefit the Silicon Valley, including the areas of Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Mountain View, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Menlo Park, Atherton, and Palo Alto. Although requests for state, national, and international projects are considered, preference is given to projects with a more local base.
Grant applicants will be evaluated on the following:
- The community need for the expenditure, as well as the number of people who will be served.
- The impact on the recipient organization.
- The location of the community served.
- The financial soundness and efficiency of the organization.
- Accuracy and completeness of the application.
- The structure of volunteer organization and level of volunteer support.
- Appropriate use of Silvar previous grants (if applicable).
GrantWatch ID#: 174920
Nonprofit organizations operating within the areas served by the Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS® are eligible for grant consideration.
Funding is primarily intended for projects that benefit the Silicon Valley, including the areas of Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Mountain View, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Menlo Park, Atherton, and Palo Alto.
The Charitable Foundation Trustees meet bi-annually (May and November) to evaluate applications. Applications must be received by April 15 and October 15 in order to be considered at the bi-annual meeting.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Silicon Valley Realtors Charitable Foundation
19400 Stevens Creek Blvd., Ste 100
Cupertino, CA 95014
Tel.: (408) 200-0100
Fax: (408) 200-0101
Staff Liaison, Kelly Dadsetan
USA: California: Silicon Valley