Foundation / Corporation
Huntington County Community Foundation (HCCF)
Grants to Huntington County, Indiana nonprofit organizations for charitable programs and projects that make a positive difference in the local community. Areas to be considered include, but are not limited to: arts and culture, education, community development, health and human services, and other charitable services.
Make a Difference grants usually total around $100,000+ per year.
GrantWatch ID#: 175652
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a charitable or nonprofit 501(c)(3) entity exempt from taxation or have a nonprofit 501(c)(3) entity exempt from taxation as a fiscal sponsor
- Submit a grant qualified for 501(c)(3) tax exempt funding under federal law
- Understand all information in a grant application is public
For capital funding and/or start-up expenses, the Foundation prefers last dollar in or matching funding (the smaller the percentage of the project’s total cost to be funded by the grant the greater the potential for grant approval).
Grants will not be awarded to fund:
- Operational (utilities, wages, mileage, etc.) or recurring cost of the program
- Political projects or campaigns
- Projects of applicants, or project owners, with taxing authority (e.g. school corporations; units of government)
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the application and guidelines.
Deadlines: April 15th* and October 15th*
*In the event the deadline date lands on a weekend, the deadline will be extended through the following Monday.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
If you have any problems, please call 260.356.8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Submit applications to:
356 W. Park Dr.
P.O. Box 5037
Huntington, IN 46750
USA: Indiana: Huntington County