Foundation / Corporation
Blue Grass Community Foundation (BGCF)
10/09/17 5:00 PM EST
Grants of up to $10,000 to Fayette County, Kentucky nonprofits, municipalities, and school districts for programs that will affect health and human services for local residents. Funding priorities are for programs in the areas of housing, homelessness, basic human needs, health and safety, and child protective services.
Successful proposals will address community needs through programs and activities that demonstrate sustainable impact and measurable outcomes. Proposals for program or organizational development support will be accepted.
GrantWatch ID#: 175797
The maximum grant award is $10,000.
The grant period runs from January 1 to December 31, 2018.
To be eligible to apply:
- Organization must be located in or providing services to residents of Fayette County
- Organization must be classified as a nonprofit charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code; or publicly support organizations such as a school district or municipality
- Organization has a complete and up-to-date GoodGiving.net portrait.
- Organization has completed a grant report for any completed program previously funded by the Community Foundation
All interested applicants must register in the new system before applying for a grant. Please see Attached Files below for the grant guidelines.
- Deadline to apply: October 9, 2017
- Notification: December 2017
- Grant Period: January 1 – December 31, 2018
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply: http://bgcf.spectrumportal.net/
Please contact Barbara Fischer if your organization would like to create a GoodGiving.net portrait or has questions regarding an existing portrait: email@example.com or at (859) 225-3343.