Colorado Tourism Office
08/16/19 4:00 PM
Grants of up to $10,000 and grants of up to $25,000 to Colorado nonprofit organizations, counties, and municipalities to increase local tourism. Applicants must register online at least 48 hours before submitting their application. Funding is intended to increase overnight stays and visitation beyond 50 miles.
The Colorado Tourism Office will offer two Marketing Matching Grant options: Small Marketing Matching Grants and Marketing Matching Grants.
Small Marketing Matching Grants are for the purpose of promoting Colorado’s lesser known locales and destinations and are intended to increase overnight stays and visitation from beyond 50 miles. The overall goal of the program is to increase traveler spending and economic benefit for rural Colorado through effective marketing.
Marketing Matching Grants are for the purpose of promoting the state or a region as a tourism destination and are intended to increase overnight stays and visitation from beyond 50 miles. The overall goal of the program is to increase traveler spending and economic benefit for Colorado through effective marketing.
For both grant options, preference will be given to proposals that:
- Support further development of a Colorado travel region’s brand story or positioning statement
- Help deliver an integrated destination experience
- Inspire destination stories founded upon a common theme
- Support creative consistency across communications and experiences
Eligible Use of Funds can be found at:
- Small Marketing Matching Grants: https://industry.colorado.com/sites/default/files/FY20_Small_MarketingMatch_3.pdf#page=2.
- Marketing Matching Grants: https://industry.colorado.com/sites/default/files/FY20_MarketingMatch_3.pdf#page=2.
GrantWatch ID#: 175963
- Small Marketing Matching Grants: Up to $10,000
- Marketing Matching Grants: Up to $25,000
For both grants, the contract end date is 9/1/2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online Application System: https://oedit.secure.force.com/oedit/
For additional help using the online grant system, or any other questions, contact: