Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico (CFSNM)
05/17/19 11:59 PM
Grants to southern New Mexico nonprofit organizations to improve child and maternal health and wellness. Nonprofits must be located in Hidalgo, Doña Ana, Sierra, Otero, Lincoln, Grant, and Luna Counties.
For the purpose of this grant program, maternal/child well-being is defined broadly and may include one or more of the following area focuses:
- Education (cognitive, language, or social-emotional learning)
- Direct services
- Prevention/wellness (emotional, mental, or physical health)
- Programmatic support (includes positive relationship groups that pertain to parents/caregivers and children)
- Social determinants of health (defined as the conditions that influence the places where we live, work, and play–such as our environment, housing, food, education, jobs, etc.)
GrantWatch ID#: 176364
Projects must be completed by June 30, 2020.
Nonprofit organizations located in Doña Ana, Hidalgo, Grant, Lincoln, Luna, Otero and Sierra counties of New Mexico are encouraged to apply for funding.
Please contact the Community Foundation team about what activities are eligible and ineligible for grant funding.
The Wellness Fund Timeline:
- Monday, March 11, 2019: Grant application opens
- Friday, May 17, 2019: Grant application due by 11:59 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27, 2019: Awards announced
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020: Projects completed
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020: Final reports due by 5:00 p.m.
Once the grant application closes, a multi-stage review process will begin, which occurs over the course of about one month. Some applicants may receive phone calls and/or site visits during this process.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: New Mexico: Hidalgo, Doña Ana, Sierra, Otero, Lincoln, Grant, and Luna Counties