Foundation / Corporation
Junior League of Roanoke Valley (JLRV)
03/15/19 Noon Receipt
Grants to Roanoke Valley, Virginia nonprofit sliding scale facilities for services benefiting local children. Funding is intended to support programs and projects that provide child care, after-school care, scholarships for educational activities, and other opportunities that enhance the lives of local children.
GrantWatch ID#: 176621
There are no specific limitations.
Care That Counts Grants are:
- Given to organizational projects relating to child care
- Given to support agencies in our community in need of assistance with sliding scale child care
- Given to provide scholarships to students who otherwise could not afford specific educational opportunities
- Given to support after school care or other opportunities that would enrich the lives of children
- Given to other 501(c) (3) organizations with similar goals
Applications for the Care That Counts Grant are accepted from nonprofit, sliding scale facilities in the Roanoke Valley, including the cities of Roanoke and Salem, the counties of Roanoke, Botetourt and Craig, and the Department of Social Services' At Risk Fee System Programs.
The deadline to submit the application is March 15, 2019.
Once the signed contract has been received, Care the Counts Grant will be dispersed in full on or before May 31, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to:
The Junior League of Roanoke Valley, Virginia, Inc.
Care that Counts Grant
541 Luck Avenue, Suite 319
Roanoke, VA 24016
For questions, contact Mandy Lee, Community Grants Chair, at email@example.com.
USA: Virginia: Roanoke Valley, including the Cities of Roanoke and Salem and the Counties of Roanoke, Botetourt, and Craig