Foundation / Corporation
Junior League of Lynchburg (JLL)
Grants ranging from $500 to $2,000 to Lynchburg, Virginia nonprofit organizations for programs that address community needs and positively impact the residents of local communities. Preference will be given to requests for programs in the areas of women, children, health, arts, preservation, and the environment.
1) Women - Support for services essential for the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social growth of women and advocate to ensure that such opportunities and services exist.
2) Children - Ensuring that children and their families have the optimal opportunities and services essential for their physical well-being and safety, intellectual, educational, emotional, mental, and social growth and will advocate to see that such opportunities and services are provided.
3) Health - Support for responsible action concerning the general health and welfare of the aging, handicapped, and adolescent on a local, state, and national level.
4) Arts and Preservation - Support for actions pertaining to the expansion and continuation of cultural arts and historic preservation, including improvement efforts.
5) Environment - Support for the development of management programs and projects to achieve the optimal allocation of natural resources within the environment.
As a member of the AJLI, JLL's mandate has not wavered since inception: to develop exceptionally qualified civic leaders who collaborate with community partners to identify a community’s most urgent needs and address them with meaningful and relevant programs and initiatives that not only improve lives, but also change the way people think.
GrantWatch ID#: 176623
Annual giving to community partnerships ranges from $500-$2,000.
Grant funding is for one year.
Grants are only given to tax-exempt organizations that have received a 501(c)(3) classification from the IRS.
Online submission or written requests must be received no later than March 31, 2018.
More information about the Junior League of Lynchburg's priorities may be found here: http://www.jrleaguelynchburg.org/about/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For the online application, see the URL for Full Text link below.
The Junior League of Lynchburg
Attention: Jessica Watts, Community Board Vice President
P.O. Box 2751
Lynchburg, VA 24505
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jessica Watts, Community Board Vice President
Please allow 2-3 days for a response.
USA: Virginia: Lynchburg