Foundation / Corporation
Wisconsin Mathematics Education Foundation (WMEF)
Grants of up to $1,500 to Wisconsin K-12 math teachers or teams of educators to fund opportunities to improve their instructional practices and to deepen their understanding of content knowledge. Funding may be used to support course work or attendance at conferences or workshops.
WMEF strives to encourage creativity in the classroom, enhance instructional methods, promote the effective teaching of mathematics at all levels to improve student interest and scholastic achievement.
Project Descriptions should address the following:
- What is (are) the project objective(s)? What need, problem, or opportunity does the project address?
- What are the project activities? How will these activities fulfill the stated objectives?
- Approximately how many students will be directly involved in the project? What grade level(s) will be involved?
- What will happen to the project at the conclusion of the grant? If it is continued, what are future funding plans?
- Have you tried to address the need(s) described in this proposal in the past? If so, how successful were these efforts?
GrantWatch ID#: 176879
The Wisconsin Mathematics Education Foundation (WMEF) awards grants of up to $1,500 each.
Any current educator who has a focus on mathematics including elementary, middle, or secondary teachers as well as mathematics supervisors or specialists may apply for WMEF grants.
Timeline for Grants:
- The deadline for these applications are July 1 and December 1.
- Grant awardees will be notified by August 1 or January 15 of each year.
- The starting and ending date for grant completion will be determined in the application process.
Click on the links in the Supporting Documents section below to download the Application forms and Information.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
P.O. Box 171011
Milwaukee, WI 53217
Online Contact Form: http://wmefonline.org/contact/