Foundation / Corporation
Grants of up to $50,000 to Rhode Island nonprofits to provide mental health programs and counseling services to identify and treat participants that are in need of care coordination. Funding is intended to serve children and adults with behavioral and mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, and conduct disorders.
Preference will be given to new programs or services addressing critical gaps in unmet need, as described above, or substantial increase in proven programs.
Proposals should address the following:
- Scope of the program;
- Number of patients it will help,
- How the continuum of care will be improved;
- How access to effective mental health professionals will be achieved in a timely manner
- How patient progress will be monitored and tracked, ie: how outcomes will be measured
- If this proposal is not funded, how will the organization address this need?
GrantWatch ID#: 177096
Up to $50,000
The application should include a 12-month proposal budget.
Applicants must be a 501c3 Rhode Island nonprofit in good financial standing; grants will be awarded to organizations, not individuals.
Applications are due May 15, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
All applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, mail to:
CharterCARE Foundation Grants Committee
7 Waterman Avenue
North Providence, RI 02911
For questions, email Paula Iacono at email@example.com or call 401-349-4602.
USA: Rhode Island