Foundation / Corporation
Cardinal Health Foundation
02/09/18 11:59 PM EST
Grants of up to $10,000 to USA nonprofits in multiple states and Puerto Rico for health and wellness programs that increase access to healthcare and promote healthy lifestyles. Eligible proposals will address substance abuse, healthcare access for underserved populations, the health needs of the elderly, early childhood and family health habits, and preventative health initiatives.
Eligible geographic locations include Little Rock, Arkansas; Lake and Cook Counties, Illinois; Radcliff, Kentucky; Twinsburg, Ohio; Milpitas, California, and Puerto Rico.
Specifically, proposals should address the following:
- Address prescription drug misuse and the opioid epidemic
- Strive to break down barriers that contribute to disparities in health outcomes that persist for low-income individuals, communities of color, LGBTQ people, and other vulnerable populations so that everyone will have fair and equal opportunities to achieve good health.
- Address the needs of the aging population and their caregivers.
- Programs that focus on early years of life when children’s health habits are formed and engage the entire family unit in healthy lifestyles.
- Preventative health initiatives that encourage healthy eating and active living through access to healthy food and activity.
GrantWatch ID#: 177685
Grants will be funded up to $10,000.
Nonprofit organizations with 501c3 status serving eligible regions may apply.
The Cardinal Health Foundation will not provide dollars toward general operating support or event sponsorship.
All proposals are due by February 9, 2018 (11:59 PM EST).
Approval and grant distribution will be in April-May 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Arkansas: Little Rock; California: Milpitas; Illinois: Lake and Cook Counties; Kentucky: Radcliff; Ohio: Twinsburg
USA Territories: Puerto Rico (USA)