Pima County Community Development and Neighborhood Conservation Department (CDNC)
02/01/19 4:30 PM MST
Grants starting at $15,000 to Pima County, Arizona nonprofit organizations and government agencies for projects and programs benefiting local residents. Applicants are required to attend a Technical Assistance session and to complete a pre-application prior to submission of the full proposal. Funding is intended to support activities in the areas of Homelessness Prevention, Emergency Shelter, Street Outreach, and Rapid Re-Housing.
Community Development Block Grant and Emergency Solutions Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Components:
- Street Outreach - These activities are designed to meet the immediate needs of unsheltered homeless people by connecting them with emergency shelter, housing, and/or critical health services.
- Emergency Shelter - These activities are designed to increase the quantity and quality of temporary shelters provided to homeless people, through the renovation of existing shelters or conversion of buildings to shelters, paying for the operating costs of shelters, and providing essential services.
- Rapid Re-Housing - These activities are designed to move homeless people quickly to permanent housing through housing relocation and stabilization services and short-term and/or medium-term rental assistance.
- Homelessness Prevention - These activities are designed to prevent an individual or family from moving into an emergency shelter or living in a public or private place not meant for humans through housing relocation and stabilization services and short-term and/or medium-term rental assistance.
GrantWatch ID#: 177734
All CDBG and ESG requests must be above the minimum of $15,000.
Pima County is soliciting applications from eligible non-profit and government agencies for programs and projects serving the community in compliance with all CDNC requirements.
Information will be provided at the Technical Assistance sessions on October 24 and November 14, 2018. Attendance is mandatory.
Technical Assistance Session Location: Pima County Housing Center, 801 W. Congress St., Tucson, AZ 85745
Dates: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. and Monday, November 14, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- Pre-application Due Date: Friday, November 30, 2018 at 4:30P.M., MST
- Application Due Date: Friday, February 1, 2019 at 4:30P.M., MST
Attendance at a Technical Assistance session is mandatory. (See Pre-Proposal Conference above.)
There will be a pre-application that is required to be completed online prior to submitting the actual application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To access the online pre-application from ZoomGrants:
Questions should be submitted to:
ZoomGrants: Jennifer Felix
ESG: John Matheny
CDBG: Joel Gastelum
Pima County Community Development &
Neighborhood Conservation Department
Kino Service Center
2797 E Ajo Way, 3rd Floor
Tucson, AZ 85713
USA: Arizona: Pima County