Louisville Cultural Council (LCC)
01/16/18 5:00 PM Receipt
Grants of up to $1,500 and in-kind support to Louisville, Colorado individual artists and arts organizations to carry out local arts programs and projects. Consideration will be given to programs involving arts education and artistic expression. Collaborative projects are highly encouraged.
The art grant program provides financial and facility support to individuals and organizations utilizing the arts as their primary means of expression. In awarding these grants, the Louisville Cultural Council seeks to further their mission of engaging our diverse social, cultural, and creative community. Diversity of media and creative artistic expression is encouraged.
Types of grant awards:
Performance Space: Applicants may request one complimentary day of use of the Louisville Center for the Arts. The Louisville Cultural Council has reserved specific dates and times for Art Grant recipients. Dates may be reserved on a first come, first served basis once grantees have been notified of their award.
Rehearsal Space: is not guaranteed as part of the grant award. However, one additional complimentary day for rehearsal may be awarded if a mutually agreeable date is available. Additional time for rehearsal or additional Louisville Cultural Council performances is subject to normal rental fees. See http://www.louisvilleco.gov/visitors/center-for-the-arts for more information.
Marketing: The Louisville Cultural Council will assist with distribution of promotional materials such as posters and listing on the City Arts and Events Calendar. Grant recipients must provide copies of materials 6 weeks prior to their event. All materials must include the LCC logo or listing the Louisville Cultural Council as a sponsor.
GrantWatch ID#: 177816
Applicants may request up to $1,500 in funding.
The LCC is offering art grants from March 1, 2018-February 28, 2019.
- Only programs relating to artistic expression or arts education will be considered.
- Artists and arts organizations must be based and/or conduct business in Louisville, Colorado.
- Projects must take place in Louisville, Colorado.
- Any individual or organization may apply. Organizations do not need to have 501c(3) status to apply.
The grant amount may not be greater than 33% of a project’s total budget.
Applications may be submitted by mail or email. The deadline is 5:00 PM on Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
- December 2017: Art Grant Program applications available for the March 1, 2018-February 28, 2019 Grant Cycle
- January 16, 2018: Deadline for Application
- January 18, 2018: LCC Receives Grants for Review
- Week of February 12: Grant Review Meeting
- Week of February 19: Grant Awardees Notified
- Post Event: Art Grant Evaluation forms are due from all awardees no later than 60 days after the program/event
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to: KZoss@LouisvilleCO.gov
Or mail to:
Louisville Cultural Council, C/O Katie Zoss
749 Main Street
Louisville, CO 80027
Katie Zoss, Cultural Arts and Special Events Coordinator
USA: Colorado: Louisville