Foundation / Corporation
01/31/18 4:00 PM
Grants to Florida nonprofit arts organizations for a wide range of local, quality arts and culture programs in Sarasota and Manatee Counties. Funding is intended to support and enrich public performing or visual arts programs demonstrating cultural and artistic merit.
GrantWatch ID#: 178006
Project must take place between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019.
-Applicants must be exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
-Grants are restricted to organizations whose primary purpose is to promote and/or produce the visual or performing arts.
-Relatives of the Woman’s Exchange Board Members are not eligible to apply.
Funds Will Not Be Granted For:
- Capital Support, including new construction or renovation
- Cash reserve
- Fellowships or scholarships
- Travel, entertainment or housing expenses
- Conference or seminar attendance costs
- Multi-year projects
- Administration costs not related to the project
- Space rentals not related to the project
- Out of Sarasota County touring of exhibitions or performances
- Real property
- Reduction of existing deficits
- Operating support
- Payroll taxes, pensions or fringe benefits
- Out-of-town audition expenses
- General organizational marketing programs and/or related expenses
To qualify, the Grant Application, which is available online must be filled out in its entirety and emailed in PDF format, no later than January 31, 2018 at 4:00 PM.
In April, the Board of Directors will notify all applicants via email as to whether or not they will be receiving a grant or scholarship.
A final report of grant expenditures must be completed and returned to the Woman’s Exchange by June 3, 2019. Funds not requested for reimbursement by the June 3, 2019, deadline will be forfeited.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email applications to email@example.com.
The Woman’s Exchange
Attention: Karen Koblenz, Executive Director and CEO
539 South Orange Avenue
Sarasota, Florida 34236
USA: Florida: Sarasota and Manatee counties