Foundation / Corporation
International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
Award of up to $1,000 to a USA, Canada, or International preK-2 teacher to recognize efforts to enhance education by bringing technology into the classroom. The selected awardee will have demonstrated a passion for education and active engagement of students in innovative learning projects.
Award judges will use the following selection criteria:
- The applicant's work has had a significant positive impact on technology used in education.
- The applicant has integrated deliberate planning to incorporate digital tools and resources that promote student learning and creativity.
- The applicant has made significant effort to integrate technology in ways that support diverse learning styles, working strategies and abilities, and that enable students to pursue their individual curiosities and become active participants.
- The applicant has worked to design learning experiences and activities that promote the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in the ISTE Standards for Students.
- The applicant's work can be used as a model for other teachers.
The award winner will receive:
-Recognition at the ISTE Conference & Expo
-Complimentary registration to the ISTE Conference & Expo
-Up to $1,000 for travel expenses to attend the ISTE Conference & Expo
-A one-year ISTE membership
-An engraved plaque recognizing the recipient's outstanding achievement
-Recognition in ISTE publications, in press releases provided to local media and on iste.org
GrantWatch ID#: 178183
The winner will receive up to $1,000 for travel expenses to attend the ISTE Conference & Expo.
The applicant must be a preK-2 teacher.
Award applications are open Friday, December 1, 2017, to Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
Application Requirements and Judging Criteria: https://www.iste.org/membership/awards/nominationCriteria?awardtypeid=4
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply for an Award: https://www.iste.org/membership/awards/awardContact?awardtypeid=4
Nominate a Colleague: https://www.iste.org/membership/awards/nominatecolleague?awardtypeid=4
1530 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 730
Arlington, VA 22209
800.336.5191 (U.S. & Canada)
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.