Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque - Clayton County Foundation for the Future (CCFF)
Grants of up to $1,000 to Clayton County area, Iowa nonprofits, schools, and municipalities for projects that will benefit local communities and underserved populations. Funding is intended for the focus areas of education; health and human services; environment; children, youth, and families; neighborhoods and community development; and arts and culture, including historic preservation.
The Foundation looks for projects which:
- Address significant community issues
- Present innovative, creative, and practical proposals which build on community strengths
- Present clear work plans which show the ability to achieve the project’s goal
- Focus on strategic innovations that encourage cooperation, create efficiencies and reduce duplication of services
- Develop the leadership potential of the community
- Involve the people served in the planning and implementation of the program
- Demonstrate quality, vision, effectiveness, collaboration and good management;
- Provide a plan for sustainability beyond the funding period
For details on the funding areas, see the guidelines: http://www.dbqfoundation.org/sites/default/files/inline/files/2019_ccff_grant_guidelines_0.pdf#page=2
GrantWatch ID#: 178720
Maximum grant request amount for this grant cycle is $1,000.
- Nonprofit 501( c)(3) tax-exempt, not-for-profit agency or affiliated with a public agency/unit of government (County, City, School) operating and providing services within Clayton County
- Organizations who do not have 501(c)(3) status are encouraged to find a qualifying agency to sponsor them. A Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement must be attached to the application.
- Application Available: December 1
- Application Due: January 31
- Awards Announced: April 30
Applicants must demonstrate a 25% cash match of the requested amount.
Regular Applicant Registration Page video:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
Please contact Emily Sadewasser at 563.880.6044 or Katie Decker, grant management assistant, at email@example.com or 563-588-2700 if you have any questions about the grant application process.
Clayton County Foundation
132 Main St.
Elkader, IA 52043
USA: Iowa: Clayton County