Foundation / Corporation
The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida
02/28/18 5:00 PM
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 to Putnam County, Florida nonprofits to assist individuals and families by promoting educational opportunities, eliminating food insecurity, supporting veterans, and promoting general welfare. A mandatory meeting for potential grantees is scheduled for January 26.
Proposals in 2018 should seek to provide creative and efficient services to veterans, families/individuals living in poverty, students striving for a better education, and residents who are food insecure.
GrantWatch ID#: 178989
$5,000 - $10,000
These are one-year grants. The grant contract begins on June 1, 2018.
- Nonprofit organizations may apply.
- The Foundation will seek proposals that are based only in Putnam County.
- Each nonprofit may apply for one grant.
- Funding awarded in 2018 is not intended to provide ongoing operational support.
Nonprofit organizations interested in applying are required to attend an orientation at the end of January. The mandatory meeting will take place on January 26, 2018, from 9:30 - 11:00 AM, at St. Johns River State College.
Putnam County Grant Application 2018 Timeline:
- January 26, 2018: Mandatory meeting for potential grantees
- February 1, 2018: Putnam County Grant Application posted to website
- February 28, 2018: Putnam County Grant Application due by 5PM
- May 15, 2018: Putnam County Grants Announced
- June 1, 2018: Grant Contracts Begin
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: http://bit.ly/PreliminaryGrantApp
For more information, contact:
- Kathleen Shaw, M.Ed., Vice President, Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904.356.4483;
- Emmanuel Fortune, Program Director, at email@example.com or (904) 356-4483; or
- Mark LeMaire, Program Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Florida: Putnam County