Foundation / Corporation
The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida
04/30/19 5:00 PM
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 to Putnam County, Florida nonprofits to assist families and individuals by eliminating food insecurity, supporting veterans, and promoting educational opportunities. Applicants are required to attend an orientation meeting prior to submitting an application. Funding is intended for programs that offer creative and efficient services to veterans, families and individuals living in poverty, students striving for a better education, and residents who are food insecure.
GrantWatch ID#: 178989
$5,000 - $10,000
These are one-year grants. The grant contract begins on June 1, 2019.
- Nonprofit organizations may apply.
- The Foundation will seek proposals that are based only in Putnam County.
- Each nonprofit may apply for one grant.
- Funding awarded in 2019 is not intended to provide ongoing operational support.
If an organization has a current active grant, they are not eligible to apply.
Nonprofit organizations interested in applying are required to attend an orientation on March 13, 2019. Meeting will take place from 9:30 - 11:00 AM. Location TBD.
Putnam County Grant Application 2019 Timeline:
- March 13, 2019: Mandatory meeting for potential grantees
- March 13, 2019: Putnam County Grant Application posted to website
- April 30, 2019: Putnam County Grant Application due by 5:00 PM
- May 31, 2019: Putnam County Grants Announced
- June 1, 2019: Grant Contracts Begin
How to Apply: https://www.jaxcf.org/receive/how-to-apply
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Florida: Putnam County