Foundation / Corporation
Clothes Helping Kids (CHK)
02/28/19 4:00 PM MST Receipt
Grants of up to $5,000 to Central and Northern New Mexico community-based nonprofit organizations for programs that directly benefit children and youth. Programs should address health issues, educational needs, environmental concerns, human services, or traditional arts and culture. Funding is intended to support the developmental needs of children and youth.
Funding can support ongoing or new initiatives, and programs must work directly with children or youth.
Applications will be evaluated on:
- Quality of focus on children and youth and the number of children/youth engaged;
- Proposed impact and effectiveness of the proposed program;
- Demonstrated need for this funding to accomplish the goals of the program;
- Geographic location of activities;
- Capacity to implement and administer the program;
- Commitment to evaluate program outcomes and timely reporting to CHK.
GrantWatch ID#: 179041
Up to $5,000.
Any funds not committed to the specific purpose of the Grant or not expended by December 31, 2019 must be returned to CHK, unless written authorization is granted at least thirty (30) days prior to December 31, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, mailed to:
Clothes Helping Kids, Inc
126 Valencia Dr. NE Suite D
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Office Phone: 505-266-2002
USA: New Mexico: Central and Northern New Mexico