Foundation / Corporation
Levi Lassen Foundation
Grants of up to 20,000 Euros per year to Israel nonprofits for projects that will encourage equal opportunities for all sectors of Israeli society. Applicants must submit an LOI prior to applying. Funding is intended for projects that facilitate dialogue between groups of different backgrounds or engage marginalized and underrepresented populations.
Grant Award Focus: Shared Israeli Society
Shared society is one in which all individuals and constituent groups hold status as equally contributing participants, free to express their differences while integrating their voices within broader population. It respects everyone’s dignity and human rights while providing every individual with equal opportunity (from World Leadership Alliance, Club the Madrid). Examples of organizational activity aimed at a shared Israeli society include:
- Projects which create dialogue between Jews and Arabs, religious and secular, and other communities that differ from each other, with the objective to advance mutual understanding, cooperation and joint living between people from different sections in society. (Different "tribes")
- The project must have at least two sectors ("tribes") doing something together to advance a shared society
- The project must have at least some synergy with the overall vision and mission of the NGO
- The project (not necessarily the NGO) must be of a grassroots nature, so also small innovative projects of a large NGO will be considered
- The project must have a down to earth impact and, at least on the face of it, make a difference
- The primary target population must be 18 and above
GrantWatch ID#: 179160
Levi Lassen Foundation grants are up to 20,000 Euros a year.
Grants are given for a period of one year. Grantees may apply for a renewal grant.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Complete the online Stage 1 form:
Hannan Serphos, Israel Advisor
Phone: (+) 972 89 26 34 22
Mobile: (+) 972 52 53 45 956
Stichting Levi Lassen
Phone: (+)31 (0)70 365 39 30