Foundation / Corporation
Quad Cities Community Foundation
Grants of up to $2,500 to Rock Island County, Illinois and Scott County, Iowa nonprofit organizations for community benefit projects and programs. Funding is intended for the focus areas of mental health, environment, human trafficking, and human rights.
- Environment: protecting and improving local land, water, or air quality
- Human Rights: protecting local people’s rights, fighting discrimination, and opposing hate
- Human Trafficking: combating the illegal transport of people for forced labor or sexual exploitation
- Mental Health: increasing and maintaining the psychological and emotional well-being of people in the community
Funds can be used for any expenses of projects or programs that address the above issues, including but not limited to direct service, operations, or education and awareness.
All Teens for Tomorrow Grant applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Impact of Project The goals that the organization or project seek to achieve are important and will make an impact on the issue in the community.
- Effectiveness of the Organization and Project The organization and the project appear likely to be successful at achieving their goals to serve the community. This might be shown by the credibility or prior successes of the project or the organization.
- Quality of Project Plan The project plan makes sense, is organized and specific, and contains a clear budget outlining the use of T4T (and other) funds.
- Passion The organization’s representatives show passion for its mission and the project/program it is applying for. This might be shown through excitement demonstrated in the application or site visit, by the effort put into the application, or a story of the experience of people helped by the project.
- Impact of T4T Grant A T4T grant will make a difference to the success of the project. This might be shown through a clear and specific budget showing the use of T4T dollars, or by demonstrating that the T4T grant will help the project go forward sooner (or at all).
GrantWatch ID#: 179291
Organizations may apply for up to $2,500.
Grantees must complete a final report when the project is completed, or within six months, whichever is sooner.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Call (563) 326-2840
USA: Illinois: Rock Island County; Iowa: Scott County