Foundation / Corporation
North Dakota Community Foundation (NDCF) - Lisbon Community Endowment Fund (LCEF)
Grants to Ransom County, North Dakota nonprofit organizations, schools, agencies, and municipalities for projects that will improve the quality of life for local residents. Priority is given to activities that benefit and address the needs of the Lisbon community. Previous grants were awarded for library programs, recreation and sports, music, veterans' programs, capital support, and a scholarship fund for underserved youth.
GrantWatch ID#: 179860
Multi-year commitments (pledges) shall not be awarded.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations recognized under IRS Code 501(c)3; have an official relationship with local government (ie a school, park district or city); or have a fiscal sponsor that meets either of these two qualifications.
- Organizations who have received a grant in previous years must have submitted their post-grant report before being considered for new grants.
- Grants to municipalities must have a letter of support from the governing board of that entity.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations and/or projects within Ransom County with priority given to projects that serve the community of Lisbon
- Grants to religious organizations shall be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
The Lisbon Community Endowment Fund will accept applications twice a year. Applications are due by April 1 and October 1 to be eligible for that grant cycle. Applicants will be notified within 30 days of these deadlines as to Advisory Committee decisions.
More on the Lisbon Community Endowment Fund: http://www.ndcf.net/learn/community-endowment-funds/lisbon.html
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Send the completed form to:
622 Main Street, P.O. Box 273
Lisbon, ND 58054
USA: North Dakota: Ransom County