Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin (CFONCW)
04/15/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $5,000 to Marathon County, Wisconsin nonprofits for innovative arts programs that will benefit the community. Programs must include a public component such as an exhibition, concert or performance. The project should provide a unique quality arts or arts-related experience or activity.
This program is intended to encourage cooperation and the expansion of opportunities in the arts throughout Marathon County.
The Foundation will consider proposals from both established arts organizations and any nonprofit group with an exciting arts project in mind.
GrantWatch ID#: 179874
Requests cannot exceed $5,000.
Funded projects must be completed by June 30, 2021.
The organization applying for funds must be a nonprofit entity that serves Marathon County.
- April 15 application deadline: submit electronically by 5:00 PM
- May (date to be determined): Review panel, open meeting, applicants will be notified prior
- End of May: Applicants receive confirmation of the panel decision
- By July 1: Funding is available to the recipients upon request
- By June 30: the year following deadline all grant funds are distributed (can be requested earlier if needed)
The grant request can be for no more than 50% of the project costs.
Each organization is allowed to submit one application annually.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/cfoncw/Common/LogOn.aspx
Further information and grant-writing assistance are available by contacting:
Sue Nelson, Program Manager
Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin
500 First Street, Suite 2600, Wausau, WI 54403
USA: Wisconsin: Marathon County