Foundation / Corporation
The John E. Fogarty Foundation for Persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
03/23/18 Postmarked or Emailed by Date
Grants to Rhode Island organizations for programs, projects, and services that aim to improve the health and well-being of individuals with disabilities. Funding is intended to support inclusive programs, research, and other efforts to improve and enhance the lives of people throughout Rhode Island with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Grant Committee considers many factors in its deliberations, including:
- Significance of the services on the population to be served, the number of people served and ways in which proposal promotes inclusion.
- Is the Fogarty Foundation Grant critical to the proposal? Can the program and/or organization be sustained?
- Is the request innovative – if so, how?
- Can the program be replicated and/or shared?
- Detailed project budget.
- Submission of Progress Report – Past recipients will not be considered for funding unless a Progress Report for the most recent award has been filed.
GrantWatch ID#: 179890
The John E. Fogarty Foundation for Persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities has been awarding grants for more than half a century to organizations that improve the health and well-being for Rhode Islanders with disabilities.
Applicants must include their IRS 501 (c)(3) Tax Determination Letter.
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the application.
All proposals must be postmarked or emailed by March 23, 2018.
Grant Awards Ceremony: A ceremony will be held late May/early June in Providence, Rhode Island. All Grant recipients will be notified two (2) weeks prior to the date. A member of your organization should be present to receive the award.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail applications to:
Sheila Collins, Grant Committee Chairman
The John E. Fogarty Foundation
One Turks Head Place, Suite 205
Providence, RI 02903
Or, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Contact Information:
Phone: (401) 273-0212
Fax: (401) 455-0882
Contact Form: http://www.fogartyfoundation.org/contact
USA: Rhode Island