Foundation / Corporation
Grants of up to $25,000 to Rhode Island nonprofits for programs that provide oral, hearing, and visual health services to children (0-18) who lack access to these healthcare resources. Funding is intended to support preventative oral health programs, including both wellness visits and education programs, as well as diagnostic and corrective dental services.
Preference will be given to new programs or services addressing critical gaps in unmet needs or demonstrating a substantial increase in proven programs.
Proposals should address the following:
- Scope of the program
- Number of patients it will serve
- How the continuum of care will be improved
- How access to oral health professionals will be achieved in a timely manner
- How patient progress will be monitored and tracked, i.e., how outcomes will be measured
- If this proposal is not funded, how will the organization address this need?
GrantWatch ID#: 179932
Proposals up to $25,000 will be considered.
Applicants should include a 12-month budget proposal
Applicants must be a 501(c)3 Rhode Island nonprofit in good financial standing; grants will be awarded to organizations, not individuals.
The deadline for submissions is January 31, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Send applications electronically to: email@example.com
Or mail to:
7 Waterman Avenue
North Providence, RI 02911
For questions, email Paula Iacono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-349-4602.
USA: Rhode Island