Foundation / Corporation
Adolph Coors Foundation
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that focus on improving public policy. Funding will be provided for capital, operating, and program support requests. Priority is given to proposals that focus on the following areas:
- Enhancing the understanding of the free enterprise system;
- Preserving the principles upon which the USA democracy was founded, to help ensure a limited role for government and the protection of individual rights as provided for in the Constitution;
- Encouraging personal responsibility and leadership; and
- Upholding traditional American values.
GrantWatch ID#: 180017
There is no set amount. Applicants should evaluate the size of their budget and their organization’s needs.
All applicants must be classified as a 501(c)(3) organization by the Internal Revenue Service.
The Foundation will consider funding public policy requests from out-of-state organizations.
Areas of funding the Foundation is not considering at this time:
- Adaptive or winter sports programs
- Animal or animal-related projects
- Arts or arts-related projects
- Books and publishing
- Church or church-related projects
- Conferences, seminars, or event sponsorship
- Credit counseling
- Debt reduction
- Domestic violence shelters
- Emergency and basic services (food, housing)
- GED classes
- Health organizations (disease-specific and national)
- Media or film-related projects
- Museum or museum-related projects
- Preschools or daycare centers
- Programs and organizations receiving 50% or more of revenue from government sources, including fee-for-service contracts
- Research projects
- Schools (public, charter or private) and associated foundations
- Senior programs (nursing homes, extended-care facilities, respite care)
- Start-up funding (organizations and programs must be in operation for at least one full year)
Click here to view the online FAQs: http://coorsfoundation.org/faqs/
Applicants may apply for public policy funding between December 1, 2017, and March 1, 2018. The review process typically lasts for about four months.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: http://grants.coorsfoundation.org/login.html?return=%2F
Adolph Coors Foundation
215 St. Paul Street
Denver, Colorado 80206
Carrie Tynan, Senior Grantmaking Staff
Phone (303) 388-1636
Contact Form: http://coorsfoundation.org/contact-us/
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming