Foundation / Corporation
The Columbus Foundation - The Duke Foundation
Grants to Miami County area, Ohio nonprofit organizations for projects to improve the quality of life for children, young adults, and families. Funding is intended for the focus areas of health and human services, education, and the arts. Funding may be used for both general and specific project support, as well as seed money for innovative programs.
GrantWatch ID#: 180124
Funding is intended for school-year programs.
Organizations based in or serving the Miami County area and that are aligned with the Foundation’s mission and interests are encouraged to submit an LOI.
Organizations from contiguous counties are eligible.
The Duke Foundation has frequently made challenge grants for projects to encourage matching gifts or additional funding from other donors.
Spring Application Cycle
- Letter of Intent available: March (approximately four weeks ahead of the deadline)
- Letter of Intent submission deadlines for 2017: April 24
- Notification emails to applicants not being considered for funding: Mid-May
- Notification emails to applicants forwarded to full proposal stage: Mid-May
- Board decisions announced: End of July
Fall Application Cycle
- Letter of Intent available: July (approximately four weeks ahead of the deadline)
- Letter of Intent submission deadlines for 2017: August 1
- Notification emails to applicants not being considered for funding: End of August
- Notification emails to applicants forwarded to full proposal stage: End of August
- Board decisions announced: End of October
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The online application is available here:
For questions, email email@example.com or call 937/339-3853.
The Columbus Foundation
1234 East Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43205-1453
USA: Ohio: Miami County Area