Foundation / Corporation
Washington County Community Foundation (WCCF)
04/15/19 3:30 PM
Grants to Washington County, Indiana nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that enhance the quality of life in local communities. Funding is intended for activities addressing health, recreational, cultural, and social needs. Coordination among several funding sources is recommended.
Foundation funds ordinarily are not given to agencies for the purpose of meeting routine budgets. Rather funds should be granted for:
- Special studies that examine problems and aim to develop solutions.
- Seed money, which initiates worthwhile projects and supports them on a planned basis until they are taken over by an appropriate agency.
- Special non-recurring projects, which enrich health, education, cultural or recreational situations in Washington County.
- Capital expenditures, which will improve the quality of life in Washington County.
- Focus on those types of grants that will have the greatest benefit per dollar granted.
- Encourage the participation of other contributions by using matching, challenge, and other grant techniques.
GrantWatch ID#: 180446
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply Online: https://www.wccfapplyonline.biz
Washington County Community Foundation
PO Box 50
1707 North Shelby Street, Suite 100
Salem, IN 47167
USA: Indiana: Washington County