Foundation / Corporation
10/01/18 - Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through this date.
Grants of up to $1,000 to Sullivan County, New York nonprofit community groups, schools, municipalities, and churches for projects that will enhance diverse local neighborhoods. Funding will be awarded to projects related to safety, blight eradication, revitalization, and community engagement. Details on funding areas are as follows:
- Block revitalization (exterior home improvements, porch enhancements, litter pluck materials, and landscape improvements such as gardens and trees)
- Community outreach to engage youth and seniors
- Blight eradication (neighborhood cleanups, removal of unwanted items, scrap materials, etc.)
- Safe Streets (security cameras, exterior lighting, and traffic calming)
- Random acts of service for the elderly and individuals with disabilities (limited to the external property)
- Events, activities, and celebrations that encourage interaction and communication between residents
- Other initiatives in consultation with Sullivan Renaissance staff
GrantWatch ID#: 180607
A limited number of grants will be awarded.
Up to $1,000
All projects must be completed and final documentation submitted by October 1, 2018.
If the organization does not have a 501(c)(3) letter and is not a school, church or municipality, it will be required to sign an expenditure responsibility letter prior to receiving the grant.
Rolling deadline for grant applications through October 1.
Grant applications will be considered on a first come, first served basis as funds are available. Applicants will be notified within approximately two weeks whether they have been approved. Sullivan Renaissance staff may conduct an interview or site visit prior to grant approval.
A 50% match of funding and/or goods and services is required.
These projects are not part of the Sullivan Renaissance beautification competition and are not eligible for Phase II grants.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To submit a grant email: email@example.com
For more information about the Neighborhood Grant Program, contact:
Denise Frangipane, Executive Director
Sullivan Renaissance c/o Gerry Foundation
PO Box 311
Liberty, NY 12754
USA: New York: Sullivan County