Foundation / Corporation
Koch Cultural Trust (KCT)
Grants of up to $5,000 to Kansas students for financial assistance to pursue or continue endeavors in the visual or performing arts. Funding will be provided to students who demonstrate merit and financial need. Applicants must have a connection to Kansas and be involved with the performing or visual arts.
GrantWatch ID#: 180887
The grants have a maximum amount of $5,000.
Eligible applicants are students who have a connection to Kansas and are involved with performing or visual arts.
Enabling Grants are not for students matriculating through degree granting programs.
The Deadlines for grants are as follows:
A complete application file includes the following:
- Completed application form online
- Official transcripts of your academic record
- Two online evaluation forms (These will be emailed to you and should be completed by those who can comment on your ability and interest.)
- A list of all tutorial instruction
- A list of all performances, prizes, and recognitions
- A personal photo suitable for a press release
- Audio or visual illustrations of your work
All materials submitted become property of the Koch Cultural Trust and will not be returned unless otherwise agreed upon. Auditions at the applicant’s own expense may be required of finalists. Attendance and performance may be required of finalists at future Awards Banquets.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to access the online application: https://app.wizehive.com/appform/menu/kctgrant
Koch Cultural Trust
255 N. Roosevelt
Wichita, KS 67208