Foundation / Corporation
Washburn Community Education Foundation (WCEF)
Grants of up to $250 to Washburn, Wisconsin educational organizations for projects and needs that have come up unexpectedly and were not foreseen by the organization. Eligible projects tend to be more immediate in nature and smaller in scope. If the project will take place within a school, it will only be considered if the school district has already denied its funding.
The Washburn Community Education Foundation solicits proposals for innovative learning experiences that address the goals of the Foundation:
- Encourage innovative learning opportunities in the school and in the community
- Foster creativity in teaching and scholarship
- Help students develop special talents and intellectual gifts
- Provide opportunities for teachers to pursue professional development in their field of instruction
- Create diversity in teaching strategies
- Increase opportunities for learning experiences outside the traditional classroom
- Involve the community with the educational process
GrantWatch ID#: 180930
Up to $250
- Grants must target students and residents of the Washburn School District
- Projects normally funded or have funding from the Washburn School District may not be considered for this grant.
The Discretionary Grant is offered on a perpetual basis, beginning in September and ending on May 15. Electronic submissions should be made by the 30th of each month.
Applicants will receive an email response within two days if the application has been successfully received. Applicants will be notified of decisions within 30 days of submission.
Download and email the completed application attached in Supporting Documents. Electronic submission is preferred.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 52
Washburn, Wisconsin 54891
USA: Wisconsin: Washburn