Foundation / Corporation
Lancaster Osteopathic Health Foundation (LOHF)
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations for programs to improve the mental wellness of local children and youth. Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the Foundation before submitting an application. Collaborative projects are encouraged.
Programs should be evidence-based, proven to work with some best practice, and seek to take these programs to scale, expand what works, and encourage applicants to replicate existing models from outside Lancaster County and within.
Community Grant Impact Areas:
Care Coordination: Improve the delivery of children’s behavioral healthcare services.
- Increase access to mental/behavioral health services
- Seamless transition of services for young adults
- Coordinate resources to support families in navigating and accessing care
Parent/Caregiver Education: Enhance the capacity of parents, families, and caregivers through trainings and support.
- Increase competency in addressing children’s mental/behavioral needs
- Increase understanding and confidence in parents using strength-based techniques
- Decrease need for care coordination
Access to Providers: Improve capacity of providers to support and treat children.
- Reduce wait times for behavioral healthcare
- Increase number of children who have and utilize health insurance
- Encourage well-child visits and preventative care
- Expand number and frequency of behavioral/mental health screenings in primary care
GrantWatch ID#: 181393
The suggested range of funding is $5,000 to $25,000.
The grant period is one year.
Tax-exempt community benefit organizations serving Lancaster County are eligible to apply.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to contact LOHF staff to discuss the grant program before submitting an application.
The Foundation seeks opportunities to provide local match funds that leverage state and federal grant programs, and partnerships with other funding sources such as private foundations.
Applications due every spring and fall: March 1 and September 1.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
Anna Kennedy, Executive Director
Lancaster Osteopathic Health Foundation
128 East Grant Street, Suite 104
Lancaster, PA 17602
USA: Pennsylvania: Lancaster County